Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Christmas Party!!

well, my weather predictions yesterday failed. the sun has shown his power, shinning brightly just before noon.

i got a little excited yesterday as miss.maggie told me we(people at work) are gonna have our Christmas party. actually, i'm not expecting any celebration here at work (the bonus would be enough.. haha ) i was even surprised when i saw Christmas decors hung around. You see, our work force is relatively small compared to other offices in the building. Until last October, the number of people here is only 9. (o di ba, nakatagal kami ng 1 year na ganyan!) Right now, there are about 18 people, i think.

I even went to work on Christmas day last year (and probably this year too).

Well, there's no concrete plans on where we will be going or what we wil be doing on Friday (the tentative date) but I keep my fingers crossed that it'll gonna be fun!

(^-^)

this doily was made @ 9:31 AM 
Comments: Post a Comment