Tuesday, November 16, 2004

quizes ^_^

You are .jpg You are very colorful.  Sometimes you forget things, or distort the truth.  You like working with pictures more than words.
Which File Extension are You?

I'm not sure why I took this test, just saw the link while blog-hopping and viola! that's my file extention. I don't know how to relate the description with my personality though the phrase "distort the truth" is not a very nice description, I should say.


You are Amiga OS. Ahead of your time.  You keep a lot of balls in the air.  If only your parents had given you more opportunities to suceed.
Which OS are You?

Haha.. this one... this is the first time I've heard of such an operating system *okei hindi ko 'to naaral nung college* pero ang nabasa ko about this OS is mejo luma na nga sya. The articles I saw on the net were dated late 90s pa.

Kagaya nung una, di ko ulit ma-relate yung descriptioin nya sa personality ko...

this doily was made @ 3:33 PM 
Comments: Post a Comment