Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I'm a Tenderheart Bear


Tenderheart Bear

You are thinker, organizer, peacekeeper, and leader all in one. You have a power to command attention and people listen to you. However, you are often so concerned about not hurting others' feelings that you don't tell them what they need to hear and this gets you both into trouble. But you always have loyal friends to help you out.


wow... tenderheart bear daw ako! hmmm... this quiz feels good!

Hindi pa rin nagbabago ang weather, still cloudy and I believe the sun won't be shinning bright the whole day. Bet it's gonna be raining again. I hope Christmas day won't be disturbed by heavy rains. And I hope it will be a little cloudy but not rainy on the 30th because the singles in our church are planning a swimming thing. I still wish I would be free from work that day. ^_^

this doily was made @ 9:49 AM 
Comments: Post a Comment