Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Parties galore

A week before before Grand day and seems like people are using the weekend for Christmas parties.

We had our Office Christmas party at IO KTV - Jupiter last Friday. We had fun hearing each others voices and bringing home our loots. I received a Coffee Maker + 4 mugs + tray from the exchange gift. I brought home a 3D Rice cooker I got from the raffle. I was pleased with the outcome, noting that I spend a Saturday afternoon looking for the exchange gift and that I hosted the program with Pau. I was noteworthy that Sir Gary had a good voice ^_*. I was home by 1am.

The next day, I don't want to leave my bed. If only I wont be the game master with Ate Didith at out church's Christmas party, I'll be bumming the whole day. Well, aside from preparing the materials for the game, I need to shop for prizes and wrap them.

My last party for the weekend is the last Youth Fellowship for the year. I had to prepare thr food and facilitate the program.

Over all, the weekend was very tiring but fullfilling ^_^

wahh.. one week left and not a single gift was wrapped! sheeesh!




decor sa technical


sa office

las chicas
chicas


los chicos
chicos


kulitan
kulitan


tres marias
tres marias

this doily was made @ 5:33 PM 
Comments: Post a Comment