Thursday, October 27, 2005

The supposedly Longest Buffet

My friends and I went to the event last Saturday.
Well, thing didn't turn out to be the way i expected it would be, though I had fun being with my friends.

The event started at 7pm yet we got the 9pm ticket, but we managed to go in at around 8:30pm(like it's a big difference). To our disgust, konti na lang ang fud sa 350 buffet table. And really, ang daming TAO!.The management promised that participating restaurants would refill the food trays at 9pm. Yes they did, pero with the refills coming one at a time they were not able to serve the hungry people. Naging survival of the fittest ang dating. Sooo sad!

Although we managed to fill our tummies with whatever was served, it was a big disappontment for us since we expected a buffet and that food will be flowing on the table. On the contrary, scarcity is what we had.

Sobrang nakakapagod ang night na yun, kasi we have to be fast sa pila at makipagsiksikan to get food. Out of the 400 dishes in the event, i think i've only seen 50 and out of that I think I was able to taste around 20 lang. Although I don't expect to have a taste of all the 400, kahit mata ko man lang sana nakita yung 400 dishes na yun.

anyway, here are the pics of the night
i'm posting din yung pics when we watched The Corpse Bride

this doily was made @ 4:46 PM 
Comments: Post a Comment