Tuesday, April 12, 2005

inlove

i've been inlove with this song for weeks now and i decided to post the lyrics..

With You I'm Born Again
Come bring me your softness
Comfort me through all this madness
Woman, don't you know, with you I'm born again

Come give me your sweetness
Now there's you, there is no weakness
Lying safe within your arms, I'm born again

I was half, not whole
In step with none
Reaching through this world
In need of one

Come show me your kindness
In your arms I know I'll find this
Woman, don't you know, with you I'm born again
Lying safe with you I'm born again

i've got the midi and if you're using IE and have speakers on, you probably are hearing it now. i have the copy of the song done by regine velasquez but i'm not sure who she's singing it with. i like the lyrics but probably it is the music that makes it special.

also i love the weekend i had in baguio. that was my first visit to that city and it really is wonderful specially the climate. i love the fresh vegetables in the market. hehe nabola nga nila ako na magluto ng dinner eh. hehehe big thanks to cel, she let us stay in her room and thanks to drei for letting us in the house after i woke him up at 4am. ^_*

this doily was made @ 4:29 PM 
Comments:
hehe, okay lang un noh. at least i got to see you again after a long time! :D
 
Post a Comment