Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I want a boy....


I want a boy that will stay with me for always
He'll know you can never say I love you too many times
But he knows not to say it if he doesn't mean it with all his heart
He'll stay home with me and watch The Phantom
And he'll tell me he loved it only because he enjoyed watching me engrossed with the story
and the only person he would ever watch it with would be me
He'll call me at 3am and ask me what i'm doing
He'll tell me he couldn't fall asleep because he was thinking about me, and he needed to hear my voice
And khe keeps saying something sweet just as I fall asleep over the phone
When I cry he'll tell me I'm too beautiful and he'll kiss every tear
Wanting every tear to be the last one I'd ever shed
He'll always make me feel better because he knows the perfect things to say to me
All of his friends will know we're in love because he'll talk about me to them
When we're walking together he'll stop and pick up a flower and put it behind my ear
He'll tell me I'm a princess
And treat me like one too
He'll love every thing about me and tell me that I'm perfect
We wont get mad for making fun of each other because we crack up at every bit of it
Even if we're a million years old, butterflies will still go crazy inside of me
Everytime he kisses me
He'll surpriseme by bringing me over my favorite food when I'm having a bad day
When we go out for ice cream, he'll put some on my nose? then I'll put some all over his face
And we just never stop laughing
He's interested in everything I say, and he always cares about it
He'll buy me jewelry and bouncy balls from vending machines
He wont stop playing until he's won me a stuffed animal
He'll take walks with me while the wind blows falling leaves into my long hair
Every time I even hear his name, it takes my breath away
And when I hear him speak, I'll fall in love all over again
He'll pay for me all the time even though I never want him to but I can never win
But with him I could never lose either
Because everything about him is just so wonderful
Perfect
He will love me for always

hehe wala lang.. something mushy.. nahanap ko somewhere pero in-edit ko na to fit me.
cute noh? ^_^ hayy....

this doily was made @ 1:08 PM 
Comments:
hala madrama si reghz...
 
si you-know-who ba yan? hehe...kelan ang kasal? invited kami dapat :D
 
kala ko gusto mo na magkaanak :P
 
Post a Comment