Monday, February 28, 2005

treasure box


Has there ever been a time when you go into an old tattered box, determined to throw things away, and then you look, really look, and you realize that there's nothing there that you could dispose of? Throwing it away would be like discarding a piece of yourself...or at least a piece of yourself that you hope is still inside you, lingering in one form or another. ~ read more of ivykate

yeah, i've got lots of boxes at home, filled with garbages(for others) but those boxes are treasure chests keeping the valuables i've collected in life.

can't thow them coz somehow it gives me pride that i have lived and somehow accomplished things. ^_^

i keep letters from friends, it makes me feel human(having touched other's lives) i keep letters from suitors, it makes me feel beautiful(or so i wish), i keep school stuffs, i reminds me i have brains(haha). and that there is beauty in my past that's enough encouragement that there is hope of a beautiful life ahead.

And these stuffs remins me that i should not stop imroving myself knowing i have God who continually is changing me.

this doily was made @ 10:25 AM 
Comments: Post a Comment