Tuesday, April 05, 2005

about me

got this somewhere.... really long one ^_^

--bold ones apply to me--
01.] i say 'seriously' alot
02.] i eat alot of chicken
03.] sometimes i forget what i look like without black eyeliner
04.] digital cameras suck
05.] i have a sun number
06.] i have a globe number
07.] i have a smart number
08.] i get along really well with my mother
09.] i have a nephew/neice
10.] coke is the best soda ever
11.] im good at memorizing phone numbers
12.] i eat too much junk food
13.] green is the new black
14.] i still like pink and black (but i'm slowly letting go of pink since everyone's into it.)
15.] i've been w/ my boyfriend for almost a year now
16.] i still watch cartoons
17.] my boyfriend has an amazing smile
18.] i'm good at math
19.] i'll be 24 sometime this year
20.] i want more piercings (navel ring sana, but it kinda looks not so nice.)
21.] but i can't ever get anymore
22.] i am a pretty cynical person sometimes (SOMETIMES)
23.] sometimes i cry for no damn reason
24.] i used to looove avril (astig lang siya)
25.] i love cars that go *boom boom* because of their music (pasikat kaya)
26.] i love THE O.C.
27.] i smoke a lot of weed
28.] i think getting drunk is fun (never)
29.] my friends are SO awesome ... maybe luv ko friends ko eh!
30.] i have like 2 friends
31.] i've said whatever one too many times
32.] my eyes are brown (most people naman)
33.] i love popcorn
34.] i can't believe the person i used to be in 7th grade
35.] i am a disappointment to myself
36.] i dont always like the way i look
37.] i am allergic to milk
38.] trucker hats are sooo last year(what are they??)
39.] i like wearing hoodies
40.] school is over-rated (that's the way it should be, diba?)
41.] i get amused easily
42.] i love glitter on stuffs but not on my body
43.] half full
44.] or half empty
45.] i dont smoke weed
46.] i love the way coconuts and vanilla smell
47.] dogs are awesome
48.] cats are better
49.] i'm naturally a brunette
50.] but my actions say i'm blonde
51.] i'm actually blonde
52.] i know someone who is/was in Iraq
53.] valentines day is a holiday that hallmark made up yeah, but I love the flowers and chocolates though
54.] my neck hurts
55.] i crack my knuckles
56.] i hate it when random people YM me. so I sometimes go invisible ^_^
57.] i have been to other countries
58.] and other states
59.] like Last Vegas
60.] Los Angeles
61.] New York
62.] i've lived in more than three states
63.] my hair is perfect not really perfect, but I love it!
64.] its curly
65.] i suffer from middle child syndrome
66.] i'm the baby
67.] all of my siblings are younger than me okay, one younger I'm the eldest
68.] my brother is a male slut
69.] my sister is all grown up (soft of)
70.] i can speak more than one language
71.] i DON'T dance
72.] i really only dance when i'm drunk
73.] I LOVE TO DANCE
74.] my bf [best friend] is very supportive
75.] i'm VERY camera happy
76.] i still say 'totally, like, and as if' alot
77.] i don't have to say a word, and my friends know exactly what im saying (sometimes)
78.] i loathe rap music
79.] i loathe country music
80.] some rap songs are fucking hilarious
81.] i hate spring break
82.] i add 'ness' and 'izzle' to alot of my words
83.] i get grounded for dumb shit
84.] i hate sappy stuff (minsan)
85.] it makes me feel great to make someone else happy (lahat naman ata eh)
86.] for shizzle my nizzle. you want some frizzles with that?
87.] <--- i was born in this year
88.] <--- i was born in this year
89.] i used to love kel. but kel loved orange soda
90.] i missed both degrassi episodes tonight
91.] missing someone makes me cry
92.] what is degrassi?
93.] i graduate this year
94.] i graduate next year
95.] im online alot
96.] i need to lose weight
97.] i have a cute car
98.] i (used to) cut myself
99.] i love swimming

this doily was made @ 1:29 PM 
Comments: Post a Comment