Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The Knot



Sa mga di mawawaan kung ano yan... hmm it was a knot made from a tissue paper. While I was in Cebu, tambay sa Ayala Center with EEE peeps e napagkatuwaan namin ang game na ito. A iece of tissue paper will be devided into 7 pieces tapos each piece will be rolled. Tapos someone will hold the 7 rolled paper in the middle, such that you won't be able to see which end corresponds to the other end. Tapos the aim to make a big circle out of connecting the 7 rolled paper. Sabi yung result daw nun has something to do with your present lovelife.

Yung iba sa amin, totally magkakahiwalay na circles yung nabuo. I was the luckiest to end up connecting the 7 rolled paper into a big circle, kaso nga lang with a knot kaya di rin ma-reveal yung circle.

Jor-el has a funny explanation of the result, hmmm the knots daw represent flings??!! hello! weird noh?!

Well, this knot was made at Ayala Center Cebu, November 27, 2003. I still keep it in my planner kasi natutuwa ako, kahit may knots sya, I appreciate the fact na nabuo ko yung circle.... hehe I feel a lot more lucky than other people na hindi nakagawa ng circle ^-^

this doily was made @ 10:24 AM