Monday, October 11, 2004

WIS ***S

for those who are fond of using WIS of Smart, I've encountered a weird result of

***S is near CUNETA ASTRODOME, in the vicinity of ROXAS BLVD, SAN RAFAEL, Pasay City Metro Manila (timestamp :: 09:45:26 October 11, 2004 )

it's not weird in the sense of the format of the message whatsover but only because this friend of mine claims being in Ortigas at the momment. Hmm, this bothers me, not because I'm thinking that my friend is lying, but because I understand that false results of Smart's WIS may cause a lot of trouble, specially in relationships that are on-the-rocks...

My officemate told me that she belives this GPRS locator is reliable. Her female friend has used this before to track her husband and found out that her husband is having extra-marital affairs.

And now, what if this WIS keeps on giving false results, I just can't imagine the trouble that these unreliable messages + jelousy could bring relationships... whew.. yun lang

this doily was made @ 2:43 PM 
Comments: Post a Comment