Wednesday, August 25, 2004

With Katie and Tita Luz : part 2

We had lunch kanina sa DAD's Megamall.. with Mommy Thel & Ninong Alex, Katie & Tita Luz, my Mom & Dad, my sister & me. Last week was my mom's birthday and so my Tita Luz had that lunch treat for her.

Hehehe we had the ultimate buffet there... the thought of being offered so much foods is exciting... it's like I have the chance to get back more than what was paid for. But I don't know why I haven't enjoyed the food much. Well maybe because I tried to have a little of most of the foods that I wasn't able to appreciate it well.

After lunch Tita Luz, Katie , my sister and I went to shop. We had only been strolling for about 30 mins when we came by the FAMILY FIRST booth. Then our time was consumed by that presentation they had. From the 30-45 minutes that was promised.. they have taken almost 2hours of our time. And worse is that we habe to wait at their lounge while they do the presentation with Tita Luz... Katie was really annoyed. Also annoying was the guy who approached Katie asking for her name and stuffs. Whehehe I never took my eyes off that guy.. not because of his looks (he's not that good-looking though) but beacuse he's talking to my younger cousin. Katie was smart not to give her number to that guy... well almost everyone there notices Katie... well she is really pretty.. blonde hair, pointed nose and pretty eyes... she's such a catch for a sixteen years old. After Katie, this guy started talking to me... hahaha as always I didn't give a good welcome to the conversation. When the guy left, Katie told us that she's terrified with the guy. Hehehe maybe she has never experienced that in UK.

After the FAMILY FIRST thing, we went for some more shopping for Katie and then we chilled out at Starbucks before going home. There I was able to chat with Tita Luz. Hehe though we initially planned to go to the movies that afternoon... the FAMILY FIRST encounter was exhausting!

At 8:30pm, we took a cab and headed to project 2, where we will all sleep. At project 2, I stayed with Katie in their room to chat with her.

I'm going to sleep now... the rain is already falling hard... good night!

moral of the story :: wag na wag magpapabola sa FAMILY FIST at mga kagaya nito.... well wala naman fraud sa ginawa nila pero nakakainis na uubusin nila ang oras mo!

this doily was made @ 12:09 AM 
Comments: Post a Comment