Sunday, August 15, 2004

UPdates :: Some Stuffs

I met with Karen and Jun last Wednesday. I had a wonderful time with them and memories of our UP days together are flashing in my mind. Though this time our converversations are more mature (I think so! ^-^ ). I've received some good advises.. and hopefully have given some, too. Here's what happened :
  • Jun and I met at Jollibee - Zapote at around 1:15pm. We had an hour of travel to SM Southmall. We stayed at the mall until 4:30pm.
  • We arrived at Karen's house at 5pm. We had nice chat there.
  • At 6:30pm we were at Festival Mall. Although they initially planned to catch Spiderman 2 at 7:30pm, they decided to stay with me for dinner at Don Henrico's.
  • After the dinner they took me to my place.. that was around 10pm, then they sped off because Karen has to go to work.

********
A guy friend came to our house yesterday. He gave me a pack of Hershey's Bites! hehe I miss the days na binibigyan ako ng chocolates eh... hmm the last time he gave me sweets was during my last days in UP. Hmm yun yung almost tapos na ang classes at naghihintay na lang ng results. He gave me a pack of pastillas de leche from Goldilocks. Uy, naalala ko rin yung pack ng Hershey's Kisses he given to me nung sinundo ako from work sometime nung April 2003 ( I think I still keep the plastic pack pa nga eh). Yun lang...

********
I met with Leon, Cel and Mike sa Greenbelt kagabi. That my first time na nagpunta dun **sheesh...kakahiya yata yun ah**. Well, wala naman bago... we had dinner sa Crocidile Grill tapos nag-ikot kami tapos nag-upo-upo dun sa bench na malapit sa Seattle's Best tapos nag-coffee sa Starbucks.. somewhere sa Ayala... (di kasi kami sa Greeenbelt na Starbucks eh) ayun tapos umulan... past 10pm na kami umalis ng Starbucks. Nakarating ako ng bahay 11:30pm na... buti na lang at hinatid din ako ni Mike pauwi, at buti na lang di ako pinagalitan ng tatay ko for going home late... hehe... ^-^


this doily was made @ 4:51 PM 
Comments: Post a Comment