Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome Baby Tristan

We visited Baby Tristan and Mommy Pia yesterday. Tristan is big for a baby of just a few days. He's cute.. I love baby's very very soft skin. Almost everyone I know who are due on October were hoping for a 10-10-10 baby, Pia did not reach Oct 10 but gave birth on Oct03.

The only thing I was sorry about during our visit is that we were not able to pray for Baby Tristan before we left. Even before they left, I wish I was able to say a short prayer with everyone in the house. While he was crying (because he was hungry and we were chatting with his mom for the past 3hrs), I was gently touching him and praying in my heart that God will bless him and give him good health. Probably I could say my prayer here,

Father in heaven, thank you for this beautiful gift of life,
thank you for blessing Pia and Neal an addition to their family
thank you because life comes from you.

May you bless Tristan with good health, wisdom to know right from wrong
and the heart to choose to do good and follow your ways.
And he is able to understand, he come to know you in his heart
and let Your word be the light in his path.
May you add joy in his heart and
may he be a blessing to all who will come to know him.

May you bless his parents will abounding love and joy for each other and for their children,
may you provide all that this family needs,
and may you hear their prayer when they call upon you.

This is my prayer, in Jesus' name.
Amen.

this doily was made @ 10:13 AM