Sunday, October 03, 2010

First Fitting

First Fitting checked! Louie said the gown with adjustments will be completed in 2 weeks but she advised me to have my next fitting sometime in November, just in case my measurements change. So by first week of November, I'll have my next fitting and if it fits well, I can bring my wedding gown home, yey!

With me in Divisoria were my sis, H2B, MIL2B and H2B's sis(who's getting married this November). H2B and I scout Tabora for the bare tree branches that we could use for our wish tree and japanese fans to be given to guests for the ceremony. Sadly, we were not able to find the japanese fans, but we'll check again, next time. Though we find the branches, we decided not to buy them yet as we believe it will still dry-out just before January, so we'll probably go back to Divisoria, on December just for that.

H2B's family left early so me and my sister perused 168mall for kikay stuffs. I was able to find a dress for the wedding of H2B's sister, now I just have to find a pair of shoes that will match the dress. I really love the dress, it would fit the wedding's grecian theme, but it also fits the budget haha. But I wanted to add a little belt to the dress, the image below is my inspiration.

this doily was made @ 9:59 AM