Friday, April 09, 2010

You're Beautiful - the three-day kilig moments

I've finished yet another Korean Drama, within 3days. I find the characters really cute, specially the character of Jang Geun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung. It only has 16episodes.. so just about 5 episodes a day, plus I needed something else to do while my hands are busy with the paper cranes.

There really was nothing special about the story, the only reason I enjoyed this drama is because of the kilig factor. I didn't know I would actually miss the kilig feeling... the anticipation... the wait... the trying to impress... the pagpapapansin... the holding back because you don't want to show all your feelings... the HIGH-feeling because you know he's into you.

Here's Hwang Tae Kyung.. photos are from official site





Korean Drama watched thus far:
Goong - Princess Hours
Goong S - Prince Hours
Lovers in Paris
My Girl
Take Care of The Young Lady
Full House
Queen Seon Duk
You're Beautiful *latest*

Paper Cranes thus far: 500


this doily was made @ 2:31 PM