Thursday, August 31, 2006

Lunch Date

Mike and I had lunch kanina. I left the office quarter before 12, the first attempt to leave, si Sr.T, yung VP namin nasa labas lng ng door so mejo nahiya akong lumabas, tapos nung pumasok na sya , si Ms.M (yung AVP) naman namin ang nasa tapat ng door, kaso since quarted to 12 na, hindi na nakakahiya lumabas hehe... She greeted me and tesingly asked "san ka punta?", I just smiled and said "Lunch out po."

Wala pakaming 5 minutes nakaupo sa Chocolate Kiss, may 2 pumasok, sheesh kilala ko yung skirt na yun ah... yeah, pumasok sina Ms.M at Sr.T ... hay ang laki naman ng UP di ba? hehe nung napansin nila kami, lumapit si Ms.M and syempre I introduced Mike. Nauna sila natapos kumain and before they left dumaan sila ulit sila sa table namin, and so I introduced Mike to Sr.T naman, I think I stood up for that. hay, hindi pa naman ako maalam sa introduction courtesy eclavooo pero ang naaalala ko dapat sa higher in rank ipinapakilala, so I said "Ms.M si Michael po".. in my mind I'm wondering if that's correct... (kaya sa baba i added a note about that para hopefully sa mga katulad kong nalilito)

Anyway, so we stuffed our tummies with pesto, pan con basilico(bread w/ pesto and cheese topping), and Chix in a Basket. yummmmy! I specially love their Iced tea, kasi natutuwa ako sa caramel na nilalagay sa iced tea coz I'm in control of the sweetness.

Around this day of August of 2001 was my first time in Chocolate Kiss with Mike. Some guy asked me for lunch, I asked Karen to go with me and Karen asked Mike to go with us.. Oh diba? 5 years ago na pala yun.. how time flies (sheesh! tumatanda na koO!!!!!) ^_^


How to Introduce People from eHow
Steps:
1. Introduce individuals to each other using both first and last names.

2. If you're introducing someone who has a title'a doctor, for example'include the title as well as the first and last names in the introduction.

3. Introduce the younger or less prominent person to the older or more prominent person, regardless of the sex of the individuals. (However, if a considerable age difference lies between the two, it is far more courteous to make introductions in deference to age, regardless of social rank.) For example: 'Arthur Prefect, I'd like you to meet Dr. Gertrude Smith.'

4. If the person you are introducing has a specific relationship to you, make the relationship clear by adding a phrase such as 'my boss,' 'my wife' or 'my uncle.' In the case of unmarried couples who are living together, 'companion' and 'partner' are good choices.

5. Use your spouse's first and last name if he or she has a different last name than you. Include the phrase 'my wife' or 'my husband.'

6. Introduce an individual to the group first, then the group to the individual. For example: 'Dr. Brown, I'd like you to meet my friends Kym Hsu, Shawn Kampbell and Michael Via. Everyone, this is Dr. Kurt Brown.'


Tips:
If you've forgotten a name, you'll seem impolite if you try to ignore the need for the introduction. It's less awkward (and better manners) to apologize and acknowledge that the name has escaped you.

If your host neglects to introduce you to other guests, feel free to introduce yourself, but make your relationship to the host clear in your introduction.

this doily was made @ 6:06 PM 
Comments: Post a Comment