Wednesday, June 21, 2006

back and blogging... tagged!

10 FIRSTS

first best friend: Rhudeza Saul is the only best friend I remember from grade school
first screen name: leenlang
first pet name: curly - dog yun ha
first piercing: my ears when I was a baby
first crush: si Ronald.. sya lang kasi good duy nung elem hahaha
first school: Bacoor Elementary School , dun ako nag-Kinder
first house location: Bacoor Cavite
first kiss: hmmmm....
first thing bought with your savings/allowance: nde ko maalala e..
first perfume: nde ko alam, mabango kasi pawis ko eh.. hahaha

9 LASTS

last time you smoked: my last vain attempt was 3 years ago, trip-trip lang, nde kasi ako marunong
last food you ate: kaninang lunch - corned beef
last car ride: kagabi - kay Ericson
last phone call: Last night
last song you listened to: nde ko maisip
last words you said: tulog si 'pita'

8 HAVE-YOU-EVERS

dated a best friend: nope
been arrested: Nope, walang balak magpahuli
been on TV: yup, high school days
eaten sushi: yes
cheated on your BF/GF: not yet??? (may balak?!)
been on a blind date: nope, snob ako!
been in love: I am now
cried in public: tears lang, pero nde naman wail

7 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING

1. red jag shirt
2. Jeans
3. watch
4. necklace
5. earrings
6. Underwear
7. sleepers

6 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY

1. surf the net
2. ate
3. walked to the office
4. download nihongo stuffs
5. drink coffee
6. Texted important people in my life :p

5 FAVORITE THINGS

1. my bag
2. my accessories
3. my phone
4. my ATM cards
5. my wallet

4 PEOPLE YOU TRUST THE MOST

1. Nanay
2. Tatay
3. Mike
4. Escee

3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE
YOU DIE

1. lead people to Christ
2. marry the man I love
3. have kids

2 CHOICES

1. vanilla or chocolate: chocolate
2. hugs or kisses: hugs! i think it's comforting kasi

1 PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW?

1. migs



**** sagot din kau!! ****

this doily was made @ 7:23 PM 
Comments: Post a Comment